Last year I found myself on holiday at the the time of the National Watersports Festival. Well I won’t be making that mistake this year. I’m rounding up my mates and will be registering, pronto!
The festival runs from Friday the 5th to Sunday the 7th of September (but you can turn up as early as the Thursday night if you’re camping). It features:
- As a competitor: £65 (camping, party and all riding clinics are included in this price)
- Party only (you need to buy camping separately if you want to stay at the event): £30 for Friday and Saturday night
- Taster sessions (if you want to get a first go at kitesurfing, or any of the other disciplines): £30 for a single day, or £65 for all 3 days including on-site camping
- Camping – £60 per vehicle, includes 1 party ticket.
Worried about competing?
So what’s on?
- Trade day on Friday
- Parties on both Friday and Saturday night
- Big air competition
- Twin tip racing
- Loads of kite clinics with top pro’s (see below)
- Floodlit night-time kite events (selected riders only)